About Me

My photo
Worcester, Worcestershire, United Kingdom
Born in the year of the Coronation, I'm a Baby Boomer. In April of this year I decided I too would have a Diamond Jubilee celebration and completely change my life and that of my Husband's in the process

Sunday 8 October 2006

I hope I get this right this time. If not I give up!

This is a short clip I filmed on the way out, it shows Eric, with a young friend, or grandaughter. I thought it was lovely, seeing him enjoying himself after all his hard work.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda
have since found out that one of the ladies we met there, Chris, has been admitted to hospital since she came home, I am so glad I didn't eat the food there, I arrived in Tunisia with a case of badly trapped wind that made eating very painful, it seems it was a blessing in disguise, we are putting a complaint into Thomsons about this sh*thole.
We never encountered any feral children and stayed away from the beach
Kerry

Anonymous said...

Loved that video clip can we have some more of them ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Yes Eric does seem to be enjoying himself ,Grand-daughter is tired shes sucking her thumb ,how lovely so natural ,.,.,Jan xx

Anonymous said...

when i read your journal i feel all homely, just had to share that with you.Beckie.