No! I haven't been given an ASBO (Anti Social Behaviour Order) I’ve been personally tagged by Deb at Whatever and I have to give 7 facts about me that you may not already know.
I may have written about some of these things before in my Blog, so if you already know some of them….tough! Unlike Lyn at Britsblog, who has listed one of her 7 as having had sex with a woman, I won’t be coming out with anything quite so personal, as members of my family and my husband’s colleague’s read this.
1. I should have been called Wendy but when Mum went into the Maternity Home to have me, she found she was in the next bed to a woman she knew who was called Wendy. She didn’t want the woman to think I had been named after her, soI became Linda. My middle name is Gillian.
2. I’ve got one leg longer than the other, which you wouldn’t notice, other than in A – Line skirts, when the line of the skirt goes off to one side, rather than hanging symmetrically.
3. When I was in my mid-teens I was obsessed with death, probably because both my Grans had just died. I was convinced I was going to die a virgin and that I would die young. Neither of these things happened.
4. Having revealed my husband’s oddly named girlfriends, I think maybe I should come clean with some of my ex boyfriends, or short term relationships. One was named Dick Barton, no, he wasn’t the Special Agent. Another had a glass eye and was a drummer with a group, I also went out with his younger brother but not at the same time. Although I did go out with the younger brother at the same time as someone else.
5. I have a really bad habit of pulling long hairs from my head and using it as dental floss, only when the real thing is not available. I just can’t bear food stuck in my teeth.
6. I can fall asleep absolutely anywhere and in fact just did for about two minutes. I’ve been known to sleep through Pantomimes.
7. My daughter is named after Catherine, in Wuthering Heights, I read the book at the age of 15 and said, if ever I had a daughter, she would be named Catherine.
I’m supposed to Tag 7 others now but I’ll just leave it open to anyone who wants to have a go but if you do, please leave a link in the comments, so I can read yours, although I think most of my readers have already been tagged.